“Great food.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 16, 2012

This restuarant has always been busy when I have been there, but that is okay as I am usually just stopping by to get take out. They serve generous portions and so far I have enjoyed everything.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

My family used to own a Chinese restaurant so I don't go out to Chinese restaurants too often. Exceptions include Canton (which I have reviewed) and Oriental Gardens. Oriental Gardens is actually run by Vietnamese owners. The food is alright. What they lack in other-than-standard Cantonese dishes, they make up in serving size. One dish that I do like is their Shanghai noodles and this is pretty much the only thing I order from there. The Vietnamese egg rolls are pretty good too.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Never had a better noodle dish. Staff are lovely. Always get the order right and the delivery is really quick.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Always busy on a Friday, daily specails are good value

Reviewed June 6, 2009

We had two orders of salad rolls, #96, and #97. Total cost about $37. All were nice and spicy, not painful but pleasantly spicy. The salad rolls were filled with some rice vermecelli and I think some shrimp, wrapped in a rice roll sheet. The sauce for them was a peanut based sauce and again a bit spicy. The two other dishes were the same base but with different meats, chicken and shrimp in our case.

Stay away if you have allergies to peanuts or shellfish.

I think this is the best place in Thunder Bay for Vietnamese food.