“Outstanding”

The River Rock Bar & Grill
Ranked #156 of 301 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed December 26, 2012

When we travel, we like to check out local cousine and all about authentic dining experiences. Unfortunately for us, the most popular "authentic" spots in town looked more like tourist-gimmick. Couple of places that we tried for breakfast were just OK and kind of dissapointing.
On our last night of stay, we decided to give The River Rock a try for breakfast. We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of food and reasonable prices. Everything we ordered tasted GREAT and we left very satisfied.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Gotta try their version of perogies.. we were a bit skeptical, so the waiter brought us some samples of perogies stuffed with sweet potatoes.. they were super.. Our meals (4) were all great and very reasonable priced...

1  Thank Sylvia635
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was here on a business trip and had an early breakfast the service was very good and quick. The food was excellent

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Great service but food is nothing special. Chef needs to google what is in a Cobb Salad... Good but not a Cobb. Very empty restaurant... Now that I have stayed at the hotel I know why!

Reviewed January 11, 2012

A very nice menu selection, lots to choose from and everything is under $20. The dining room looks formal, but it's a nice atmosphere. Not too busy, I don't know why this place isn't busier, it's that great. I eat here everytime I'm in Thunder Bay. My family enjoys it very much and kids meals are only $3!