“Very good food and awesome service.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The River Rock Bar & Grill
Ranked #216 of 288 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Cuisines: Canadian
Edmonton, Canada
“Very good food and awesome service.”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Gotta try their version of perogies.. we were a bit skeptical, so the waiter brought us some samples of perogies stuffed with sweet potatoes.. they were super.. Our meals (4) were all great and very reasonable priced...

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Sylvia635

Terrace Bay, Canada
“Breakfast”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was here on a business trip and had an early breakfast the service was very good and quick. The food was excellent

Visited May 2012
“Much better than the hotel”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Great service but food is nothing special. Chef needs to google what is in a Cobb Salad... Good but not a Cobb. Very empty restaurant... Now that I have stayed at the hotel I know why!

Calgary, Canada
“Very Nice”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

A very nice menu selection, lots to choose from and everything is under $20. The dining room looks formal, but it's a nice atmosphere. Not too busy, I don't know why this place isn't busier, it's that great. I eat here everytime I'm in Thunder Bay. My family enjoys it very much and kids meals are only $3!

Visited January 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

The prices are so low you could feed a family of 4 for $30 or less.
The portions are a very good size, food tastes great!! Service was amazing, it's a shame they don't get too much business. I would recommend anyone to eat there. It's a place I visit everytime I'm in Thunder Bay.

Visited January 2012