TripAdvisor

Review of Mr Chinese

Mr Chinese
Ranked #85 of 340 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Dining options: Delivery
Description: When you are craving delicious Chinese food at affordable prices, come to Mr. Chinese in Thunder Bay. We are open seven days a week, you can always know that you can come to our restaurant hungry and leave happy. Whether you want to enjoy the welcoming atmosphere in our dining room, or you want eat in the privacy of your own home, you're food will taste great. Call today to place an order.
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

We brought my large family here for dinner and we were very happy with the quality of food, the nice bright environment and the excellent service. The food came quickly in spite of the restaurant being so busy.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (76)

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Had delivery and was absolutely my favourite chinese. Better than anywhere. The chicken balls had some chicken in them, the ribs were so good, and the rice of course. I long for when I can return to Thunder Bay for Mr. Chinese.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Everytime I come to Thunder Bay, I usually have supper here as I do love their chinese cuisine. The portions of their meals is quite abundant and tasty. The service personnel are polite and friendly. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 14, 2019

the rice is the worst when I got it it looked like baby puke if u want a better restaurant go to Chinese express

1  Thank Romeo L
Reviewed January 16, 2019

Thanks Mr. Chinese to be open on Christmas 2018! All Restaurants in Thunder Bay closed at 3pm we had some family members over for Christmas Eve and needed supper! We had ordered for pick up for 6pm. The food was hot and so good! Much better than sitting in a Hotel Room with cold food (as one restaurant said to pick up food early as they close at 3pm.

Date of visit: December 2018