TripAdvisor

Review of Mr Chinese

Mr Chinese
Ranked #85 of 340 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Dining options: Delivery
Description: When you are craving delicious Chinese food at affordable prices, come to Mr. Chinese in Thunder Bay. We are open seven days a week, you can always know that you can come to our restaurant hungry and leave happy. Whether you want to enjoy the welcoming atmosphere in our dining room, or you want eat in the privacy of your own home, you're food will taste great. Call today to place an order.
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Everytime I come to Thunder Bay, I usually have supper here as I do love their chinese cuisine. The portions of their meals is quite abundant and tasty. The service personnel are polite and friendly. I would recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (76)

Reviewed March 14, 2019

the rice is the worst when I got it it looked like baby puke if u want a better restaurant go to Chinese express

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Romeo L
Reviewed January 16, 2019

Thanks Mr. Chinese to be open on Christmas 2018! All Restaurants in Thunder Bay closed at 3pm we had some family members over for Christmas Eve and needed supper! We had ordered for pick up for 6pm. The food was hot and so good! Much better than sitting in a Hotel Room with cold food (as one restaurant said to pick up food early as they close at 3pm.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 5, 2019

I ordered from Mr Chinese for the first time recently and was quite impressed. I ordered a dinner plate which came with chicken balls, fried rice and sweet and sour shrimp, and I added on an order of spring rolls. The dinner combo came with a good sized portion, about 4 chicken balls, 4 shrimp and a heaping pile of rice. Everything was really tasty and I was happy to have leftovers for the next day. The restaurant was really busy when I picked up my order, but the staff were really friendly and my order was ready earlier than anticipated. Overall, I would recommend this restaurant if you have a craving for Chinese food.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

1 of the worst chinese in T bay... dry no taste . Servers are nasty...Chinese express is 100 times better.

Date of visit: November 2018