“Great Choice”

Tina's Breakfast and Lunch
Ranked #17 of 287 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great Choice”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I went here with my grandma for Sunday breakfast. I sought this place out based on the reviews here and wasn't disappointed. The staff were exceptionally friendly and the food was really terrific. I'm giving four stars because I think my omelet should have been a little warmer than it was; otherwise, I would give 5 stars.

• Visited September 2013

Thunder Bay
“Wish we hadn't waited so long”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Went last weekend with a bit of skeptism. I hate paying money for a meal even the kids can cook at home unless it is really fantastic. Breakfast here was that good. 5 of ate a massive breakfast for jst over $60. It was worth every penny. Fresh food all around. Perfectly cooked meat lovers omelet, kids pancakes were amazing value, as wa the kids eggs. French toast was to die for too! Not to mention a great fruit side, very fresh and seasonal. Service was excellent, quick refills on coffee and left us alone while eating...perfect all around. Going again this Sunday!

1 Thank tbay_tpug
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Owner's know their niche”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Thunder Bay is a community which loves to eat out for breakfast and lunch and there are some great restaurants satisfying this demand...but what make's Tina's stand out is service and presentation. Our basic sausage and egg breakfast seemed to be priced a little higher than average for the City, but when it arrived we felt it was worth it. It included an attractively laid out fruit side included in the price. The location across from Target is convenient and there is lots of parking available. For American's arriving in town on Highway 61 turn right at the Harbour Expressway and right again onto Memorial Avenue. This is a great place to start your day.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great breakfasts!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We drove around Thunder Bay for almost 2 hours looking for a place to have a good sit-down breakfast (not Tim Horton's) before we stumbled across Tina's. Wow! We were definitely not disappointed! Huge portion sizes. Beautiful fruit arrangements on each plate. Very tasty food. We ate breakfast here twice during our visit. Will definitely eat here again the next time we are in the area.

Visited August 2013
Ashland, Wisconsin, United States
“One of the best brunches EVER”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This restaurant was the best place I have yet to eat at in Thunder Bay. The service was excellent (even with our hostess having just started) and the food fantastic. I ordered a fruit waffle and it was, by far, the best waffle I've ever had--completely loaded with fruit. The waitress was very friendly and helpful as well. The rest of my family ordered a Grilled Chicken Burger, a Mike's Burger, and a Chicken Sandwich. Everyone completely enjoyed their meal. Great job, Tina's!