“Great food,great little place ,well decorated”
Review of Sweet Pea's Restaurant - CLOSED

Sweet Pea's Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This little find in Thunder Bay is just awesome,great food,took family from Sudbury.
They just loved the panzerroti and pizza ,salad,They wish you were in Sudbury.But they will be back. Nice place for a girls lunch!.Good shops around for a great walk and all local!

6  Thank sleeping

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We truly enjoyed the vegetarian panzerroti night at Sweet Pea. Pleasant service in a quaint atmosphere. Local ingredients added the extra appeal for a delicious meal. Highly reccommend for the conciencious, healthly foodie.

6  Thank Vera B
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I met a friend here for lunch. The daily specials were plentiful and you are sure to find something for every taste. I heard that they source ingredients locally but do they ever! Dishes are named after ingredients and changes are made to staple items if local ingredients become unavailable. I really hope that more people go since I'm sure the construction on Algoma street has been difficult. Good news though, the road is now open! I will definitely return and bring new friends to share my experience. I would definitely recommended it for lunch and look forward to trying dinner sometime!

5  Thank DeweyNSue
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had a wonderful experience at Sweet Pea's. The service was by far the best I've had in town, and the food was amazing. I especially liked the Veggie BLT and their Vegetarian Poutine is fantastic. They have a great selection of beer and wine. I will be back again and again for sure.

4  Thank cabo84
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Dropped in for lunch with my daughter, after hearing some very positive reviews. Interesting menu- try the pulled boar. Great soups. Lots of local foods used. Excellent staff in a small, warm room.

3  Thank Robert A