“Awesome!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Runway 25

Runway 25
Reserve with OpenTable
Runway 25 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 285 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: located in the Valhalla Inn
Saskatoon, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

love the "options" on the menu, food quality and quantity was impressive. Prime rib was done perfectly to order, and bananna creme brule was incredable! if in Thunder Bay and you want an exceptional dining experience you must try this restaraunt.

Visited June 2013
Phoenix S, Manager at Runway 25, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Hello Dgall63,

I would like to thank you for your recent review on Trip Avisor. I am very happy that you enjoyed your experience with us on your last visit. The Banana Creme Brulee that we had on our last months dessert menu proved to be a big hit. I am a firm believer that we have the best creme brulee in town. This month we are featuring an Irish Cream Creme Brulee. Hope you come check it out.

Once again, Thank you,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Best Steak in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I always start off my meals with escargot in mushroom caps. Not being any different this was how I started my meal. I have to say that this app was the best one that I have ever eaten. I think maybe they should of had a piece of lemon and bread on side but that does not change opinion of how it was cooked. I am a very picky steak eater. I ordered the filet mignon medium well. Usually I order well but I am starting to eat my steaks with pink in them. The steak was cooked to perfection. Kudos to the Chef. I will not hesitate in future to try different cuts next time I am there. The side order of asparagus was enough for two people. Done eldante just like I like them. Overall I have to say this is the top spot to have dinner in Thunder Bay. WELL DONE VALHALLA INN

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Phoenix S, Manager at Runway 25, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you very much Dgall63.
I am very pleased to hear about your experience at R25. Just so you are aware, that creme brulee is the best in town. Thank you for taking the time to write about us. I hope we see you again real soon.

Toronto, Canada
“Good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is a nice restaurant in the Valhalla Inn, my steak and baked potato were fine but not great. The service was good.

Visited May 2013
Phoenix S, Manager at Runway 25, responded to this review, June 29, 2013

I hope your overall experience with us was good and I hope to see you back soon. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Service was fantastic - my steak was overdone and the waitress apologized profusely and made the kitchen prepare a new plate. Was cooked perfectly the second time around. The pecan pie was one of the better ones I've ever had.

Visited May 2013
Phoenix S, Manager at Runway 25, responded to this review, June 29, 2013

I am sorry to hear that your steak was not prepared properly and hopefully the new steak was to your satisfaction. The one thing we pride ourselves on is customer service and making sure that you leave with a good impression of our establishment. I am glad that we solved the issue and you left happy.

Thank you for posting a review.

(Outlets Manager)
“Love the place, manager Phoenix was excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Great food, service was great, Phoenix the manager was accommodating and very good! Loved the food, steak was the best I have had, restraunt is good and clean.

• Visited April 2013
Phoenix S, Manager at Runway 25, responded to this review, June 29, 2013

It is an absolute pleasure for me to look after our valued guests like you. Thank you for the great review and I hope to see you again soon in Runway 25 Steaklounge.