“Thanks, but no thanks.”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Disappointing recommendation. I was told to check this place out, but a waste of my time. I Can’t complain about the service, because here wasn’t any. Arrived at 615pm, and seated my self as per the sign. Grabbed a booth near the bar. Only 2 other tables with guests. Waited, waited and waited some more (over 8 mins) actually. Finally the so very busy (lol) bartender came over. By this time I had already decided not to give the business my $70 I would normally spend for a dinner. Ordered a pint and used trip advisor to find where I was going to spend my money. Not sure if it’s the hipster thing to do these days by ignoring customers when all the staff was to busy talking to each other. If I could give a zero stars, gladly wood.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (271)

Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

Found it on google maps and read review. Went there and very pleased with ambiance and food quality and the craft beer!
Fun atmosphere on lower level. Booths and tables and pub atmosphere. Checked out upstairs and that is sexy lounge atmosphere with dimmed lighting and purple lights I
Pizza roulette a good idea. They make you a pizza well flatbread I guess and it was delicious.... Bartender let us taste test different craft beers before we made our choices.
Would definitely go back

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 5, 2019 via mobile

Went around 7:30 pm and the place was still hoppin. Had to wait five minutes for a table. The place is very chill, relaxing and stress free. Ordered apps, and dinner and some specialty beer. I’ll have to say that we all enjoyed ourselves and the food was very good! The server was great too. I would certainly recommend visiting.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were on vacation visiting the Thunder Bay area for the first time. We asked someone local for a dinner recommendation and their top choice was the Sovereign Room. Great choice. We went early and enjoyed visiting with their very friendly bartender. My husband had the fried chicken and said it was the best he's ever had. I ordered the Brick Chicken and it was also excellent. We will definitely look forward to going back when we return to Thunder Bay.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 25, 2019

Very generous size dishes.
Dark atmosphere
Friendly waitress and other staff.
Fast service
Very casual dress
if you like fast fried greasy food this is the place

Date of visit: August 2019