“Perfectly cooked steak!”

5 Forks Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 291 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our goal is simple......we pride ourselves on providing an exceptional dining & bar experience by delivering outstanding hospitality, fine food & drink in casual and modern style surroundings. Our Team combines knowledge, passion and inspiration to offer our guests the ultimate in casual dining - with a touch of "premium" - for the unforgettable 5 forks experience. This is what sets us apart...come and enjoy!5 forks Thunder Bay, Ontario
Newmarket, Canada
“Perfectly cooked steak!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

In a world of steaks, i have rarely encountered a perfectly cooked medium rare steak. I have eaten here twice in the last couple of weeks. The baked potato the first time was so sinful, i couldn't even finish it! The second time got green beans and hash browns again excellent. Both steaks included a garlic infused butter again very good

Service was good and efficient, as i am staying at the days inn next door this was very convenient. I will definitely be back.

Visited August 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“good food”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Located right next door to Days Inn North. I had the Asian noodle bowl, noodles, vegetables in vegetable broth, almost a soup. It was good but I'd order something else off the menu next time. My wife had the berry cashew salad with a shrimp skewer. She said she enjoyed this very much and would definitely order again. Our daughter had fish and chips, no problems there. We would definitely eat again at 5 Forks.

Visited August 2013
Flin Flon, Canada
“The best meal I had on my trip home.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This new restaurant has an amazing maple salmon dish. The fish is served with sweet potato risotto. For an appetizer I had barbecue chicken flatbread. All the food was done very well. I look forward to going again.

Visited July 2013
“Meh.”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

In a group of 7 we had multiple issues from burned bruschetta to undercooked burgers, bland pasta and rancid coleslaw. We mentioned this to our server who quickly offered to correct the situations. By the end of the meal we still hadn't seen the manager so we asked for him. While seeming to be concerned he was quick to blame the server. The manager was fair with the comps but we'd have preferred to have had good meals and high bills.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Lepidoptera3888_
Peterborough, Canada
“dinner”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had a very nice experience sitting on the lovely patio for dinner last Wednesday. They had a special on for app, entree and desert for $25.00. Also bottles of wine for $10.00. The staff was friendly and the food was very good. Would recommend this place for everyone looking for a great experience.

• Visited July 2013