“Five Owners and Zero Responses”
Review of 5 Forks Restaurant

5 Forks Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 301 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our goal is simple......we pride ourselves on providing an exceptional dining & bar experience by delivering outstanding hospitality, fine food & drink in casual and modern style surroundings. Our Team combines knowledge, passion and inspiration to offer our guests the ultimate in casual dining - with a touch of "premium" - for the unforgettable 5 forks experience. This is what sets us apart...come and enjoy!5 forks Thunder Bay, Ontario
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have a lot to say about this restaurant and our experience there but I think it's all been said before. To this day, there have been no responses from any of the five owners of this restaurant on Trip Advisor, along with the fact that salt & pepper shakers have not made it to the tables yet despite reviews from customers such as "I guess the management thinks a lot of their food..." and "...implying that everything to be seasoned perfectly". Seems like this place has no interest in giving the paying customers what they want.

3  Thank crazybananas

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My friends and I love to try new and different restaurants. Our meal at 5 Forks was pricey ($14 for a tiny plate with fried onions and a few poorly cooked calamari). The Innis and Dunn beer was 6.99 then 7.99 a glass. I never noticed the difference until back home unfortunately. The riblets were OK but are done better in my home town for less money. Wings were - OK as were the sweet potato fries. The waiter, we decided, did not like his job. We won't go back - too many great restaurants in Thunder Bay that we have yet to discover!

2  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Went for a nice meal while staying in a hotel for 60+ days and was disappointed. Steak and Potatoe..No steak sauce in the restaurant you had to have the BBQ sauce. Very Bland and for the price the Keg is a better deal

3  Thank crystew
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I've enjoyed this restaurant numerous times on my business trips over the last several years. Once again it didn't disappoint me. Good choices, pleasant staff.

1  Thank SammytheEagle
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The service was crap. The atmosphere ok . Very disappointed in the food. I ordered some shrimp appetizer for $16, got 3 medium shrimp with some sauce over it .. Next I ordered the cashew salad .. Salad came after my husband's order. And no cashews on it .. When I asked for some, she took the salad back and came back with a small plastic bag, like you would get at MacDonald's on the side. I opened it and they weren't even cashews, but candied pecans .. When I questioned the waitress, she asked the chef and then came back and said, yes they are cashews.. What a disappointment. My husband's meal was mediocre. Will never go back and will never recommend and in fact will tell people not to go ... also very expensive for what you get ..

3  Thank crasher15