This hotel looks like something out of the 1950s. Needs some serious updating.
Room was clean, but not very soundproof - traffic noise, vacuum sweeper at 4:30 AM and a gap at least a quarter inch wide around the room door. No wireless or wired internet at the hotel. Was able to hit someone else's server nearby.
Good downtown location. On the waterfront.
I'd stay here again IF the price was right maybe.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel And Suites
- Prince Arthur Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Hotel
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites Thunder Bay, Ontario