I brought our three kids to Thunder Bay for two nights. I had researched other hotels in the area but after arriving in turn was so grateful we picked this spot! It's less than a block to the beautiful waterfront with fountains, park, playground, skatepark, food, harbor tours, etc. The hotel itself is old, yes- but our room was big with refrigerator and coffee maker. Beds were comfortable. We also ended up with discounted room rate by picking up flier at visitor center entering Canada from Minnesota. Ask about 89 dollar room which included hot delicious breakfast!
The indoor pool was a bit chilly but the kids didn't mind. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful too! We are at famed Finnish cafeteria- Hoitos, and were not disappointed! This is also walking distance from hotel! Fort William is only 20 minutes away and Kakabeka Falls less than 30 minute drive!
So, take my word, I did lots of research and was very happy with the location of this hotel for our two day tour of Thunder Bay!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel And Suites
- Prince Arthur Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Hotel
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites Thunder Bay, Ontario