Here are the good things, first. The service was excellent - the desk staff were funny, friendly, and very helpful. The room was clean, parking was free, and the lobby/mezzanine was interesting and artful (what I'd expect from a historic hotel). But... the furnishings were old and dated, the hallways smelled strongly of chemicals and set off my asthma, and the worst part was there was no hot water in the morning - we could only get 1 min of hot then nothing but cold. Yes, it's true, the view of Sleeping Giant is absolutely beautiful. But for me, neither the view nor the room were worth the money we paid. Next time I'd stay elsewhere then take a walk along the waterfront instead.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel And Suites
- Prince Arthur Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Hotel
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites Thunder Bay, Ontario