I found the hotel in the Lonely Planet Canada guide, along with seeing a few reviews on Expedia and Tripadvisor. It's definitely a dated hotel but it probably used to be the best hotel in the area. The front desk staff that were working in the evening were very pleasant and super helpful in suggesting places to eat, things to do, etc. Service with a smile for sure. It's definitely one of the most inexpensive hotels to stay at and its location allows you to actually check out "one of the" downtowns, along with being close to the lake and the beautiful waterfront walk. The beautiful view from our room, and the air conditioning was a nice treat after a long drive in the car.
I definitely recommend the hotel and will stay there in the future if I am coming through Thunder Bay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel And Suites
- Prince Arthur Thunder Bay
- Prince Arthur Hotel
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites Thunder Bay, Ontario