I guess for a hotel in Canada it isn't so bad. I didn't have too many choices and since I like staying in choice hotels I decided to stay here. I was in town for three days and it seemed like I was never going to get out of there. This hotel needs a major renovation. The water in my room had already been opened so I walked to the front deck to let the clerk know I didn't open it and I was not paying for it. He had no problem giving me a new bottle to put in my room. The a/c unit was loud so it was either here it all night or burn up. The hotel is right around the corner from the airport, Pizza Hut is across the street, and Tim Horton's is down the street. If I had to go back and there were no other choices I'd stay here; however I'd be willing to pay more for a better hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn Thunder Bay is a 100% Smoke-Free hotel with newly renovated front desk, lobby area with fireplace and business centre. All guestrooms feature new carpet, drapes, bedding, bathroom vanity and floor tile. Additional room features include a 32 inch flat screen tv, fridge, microwave, ergonomic chair and free Wi-Fi. Relax in our spacious new breakfast room and enjoy a free full hot breakfast featuring eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles and more. Located 5 minutes driving distance from the Thunder Bay Intl Airport (YQT) and in close proximity to Arthur Street Marketplace, Regional Health Sciences Center and Lakehead University. We are pet-friendly and offer ground floor rooms with patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Canada, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Thunder Bay
- Comfort Inn Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Thunder Bay Comfort Inn