OK for one night, but would not spend a week-end. Twice I went to that hotel and was at the back. The room window gives on the stone company neighboring it, Not a nice view. In addition, lots of garbage on the ground.
Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Wi-fi was slow, but reliable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn Thunder Bay is a 100% Smoke-Free hotel with newly renovated front desk, lobby area with fireplace and business centre. All guestrooms feature new carpet, drapes, bedding, bathroom vanity and floor tile. Additional room features include a 32 inch flat screen tv, fridge, microwave, ergonomic chair and free Wi-Fi. Relax in our spacious new breakfast room and enjoy a free full hot breakfast featuring eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles and more. Located 5 minutes driving distance from the Thunder Bay Intl Airport (YQT) and in close proximity to Arthur Street Marketplace, Regional Health Sciences Center and Lakehead University. We are pet-friendly and offer ground floor rooms with patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Thunder Bay
- Comfort Inn Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Thunder Bay Comfort Inn