No frills but it's right off the trans Canada and the rooms were very clean. Great housekeeping!
The front desk folks were a tad rude to other people we saw who did not make a reservation, so I would suggest making one.
I wouldn't stay long term, but it did the trick as an overnight stay while passing through on a road trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn Thunder Bay is a 100% Smoke-Free hotel with newly renovated front desk, lobby area with fireplace and business centre. All guestrooms feature new carpet, drapes, bedding, bathroom vanity and floor tile. Additional room features include a 32 inch flat screen tv, fridge, microwave, ergonomic chair and free Wi-Fi. Relax in our spacious new breakfast room and enjoy a free full hot breakfast featuring eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles and more. Located 5 minutes driving distance from the Thunder Bay Intl Airport (YQT) and in close proximity to Arthur Street Marketplace, Regional Health Sciences Center and Lakehead University. We are pet-friendly and offer ground floor rooms with patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Thunder Bay
- Comfort Inn Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Thunder Bay Comfort Inn