Thunder Bay has very few good hotels. This was one of the better ones that took pets.
* The wifi didn't work (yes I used the right code)
* The bathrooms were very 70s
* The lobby (if you can call it that) was tiny and uninviting
* They charge $15 extra for pets
* The rate was $120/night....a bit much for a hotel of this quality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the head of Lake Superior in Ontario, the BEST WESTERN Thunder Bay Crossroads is determined to offer the best customer service for both business and leisure travelers. This Thunder Bay hotel offers convenient access to skiing and fishing as well as a variety of local shops and restaurants. The BEST WESTERN Thunder Bay Crossroads offers 84 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms including suites and Business Plus rooms. Each room features cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. This hotel features a complimentary continental breakfast each morning, free parking, an airport courtesy shuttle and a business centre. Small pets are welcome!The hotel has received a 3 Green Key Rating ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Thunder Bay Crossroads reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Thunder Bay Crossroads Ontario
- Thunder Bay Best Western