Hotel was very nice and comfortable - too bad it is next to a hockey arena as there were a bunch of teenage girls staying in the room next to us and they were very noisy till 1 am... they were asked to quiet down but didn't really - I think the parents had gathered in another room and were having fun themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this newly renovated Thunder Bay, Ontario hotel offering full-service accommodations near Fort William Historical Park, Loch Lommond ski resort, Thunder Bay Tournament Centre, and Kamview Nordic Ski Centre. Whether traveling for business or for pleasure, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Nor'Wester Hotel & Conference Centre has it all! Featuring an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, private steam and sauna rooms, and a full scale fitness centre. Situated in beautiful Thunder Bay, Ontario, this hotel provides guests with exceptional customer service, superb full-service amenities and an unbeatable Nor'Wester Mountain location, only 7 minutes from downtown. Guests will be treated to spacious guest rooms featuring cable television, Flat Screen TV's, Fridges, and free high-speed wireless Internet access. Suites are also available to accommodate the entire family. For a more comfortable stay on the road, our well appointed standard rooms or our luxurious suites will meet or exceed your expectations. We look forward to your next stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Norwester Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Nor`Wester Hotel And Conference Centre
- Best Western Thunder Bay
- Thunder Bay Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Norwester Hotel & Conference Centre Thunder Bay, Ontario