I arrived in Thunder Bay at 2am from Kingston ontario looking for an inexpensive place to crash for a few hours. They didn't answer the phone so I just showed up and rang the bell, the gentleman at the front desk (whom I believe I woke up) was very nice and accommodating, he charged me $65 for a room which was better than the $150 most hotels in the area charge. The room was clean with fresh towels and sheets and the bed believe it or not was more comfortable than your standard hotel bed. If you've had a long day on the road and just want somewhere to rest for a few hours before you continue on I would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small hotel/motel, Budget priced, Clean and Comfortable, non-smoking rooms available, free high speed wireless, air conditioned, located in the central south end of Thunder Bay within 10 min drive to airport, very quiet and safe location, 24 hr front desk, one block south on Kingsway Ave, off East Arthur St. Come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Hotel Thunder Bay
- Holiday Inn Motel Thunder Bay, Ontario