“Charming”

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating
Sudbury, Canada
“Charming”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

Have only stopped for breakfast here. It is close to where my father has several health practioners. If he has a an early morning appointment it works out to be ideal place to eat. Very neat, a little frilly, but tables are well spaced and attendance confirms food and service to liking of many.

Visited December 2012

Naples Florida
“Good for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

One of our usual lunch places, most of the time, food is good, service is great. Last time it was disappointing but that is to be expected once in awhile.

Visited September 2012
“Bright and Cheery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

When I travel to Sudbury to see my doctor my wife an I stop for lunch here as it is in the same building. The service is great and the staff are very friendly. They make a great bread pudding with caramel sauce that they are famous for.

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

I had a breakfast buffet with my family once here. It was resonably priced, and did not dissapoint. I'm overdue to go back.

Somerset, Wisconsin
“Think twice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I went in for lunch and all I can say is think twice. Homemade soup, yeah right! No goofy analogy can overstate how greasy the fish and Chips were (frozen fish). We had high hopes based on the other reviews. Either there's a world of difference between their breakfast items and lunch items or the other reviews were sandbagged. There's a subway down the street, just sayin'. It's like being at grandmas and not in a good way.