“Gravy”

Deluxe Drive-In 17
Ranked #185 of 354 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed April 11, 2012

The chicken on the bun dinner is favorite and the gravy is the best.Prices are alittle more but worth the food.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Great tasting hamburgurs and very friendly service--I would eat here anytime

Reviewed March 16, 2012

My wife grew up in Sudbury and had spent many many afternoons at the Deluxe. We stopped when we were in town for a family wedding.

LOVED the food, loved the atmosphere and had a great time with the kids. It was fun to visit this "important" family restaurant.

Next time we are in Sudbury we will definitely be going back!!!!

2  Thank Vroom_Craig
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Deluxe has been around Sudbury forever. They have great fries. Their gravy is unique and sometimes you get a craving for the stuff. I love the chicken on a bun with fries and gravy. I can't eat most of it as it's too much for me but I really enjoy what i can eat. very good choice among fast food places if you ask me.

1  Thank gordsbabe
Reviewed September 24, 2011

The food was OK but the prices were obnoxious. I remember the old days when you needed a gun to steal from people like this. The prices are way, way, way too high..!

You need to tell them their prices are way out of line or they'll continue to rob people.

1  Thank dann390