“A Must in Sudbury”

Cuisines: Canadian
Ottawa, Canada
“A Must in Sudbury”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

My wife grew up in Sudbury and had spent many many afternoons at the Deluxe. We stopped when we were in town for a family wedding.

LOVED the food, loved the atmosphere and had a great time with the kids. It was fun to visit this "important" family restaurant.

Next time we are in Sudbury we will definitely be going back!!!!

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank Vroom_Craig

ontario canada
“Who doesn't like their chicken dinner>”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Deluxe has been around Sudbury forever. They have great fries. Their gravy is unique and sometimes you get a craving for the stuff. I love the chicken on a bun with fries and gravy. I can't eat most of it as it's too much for me but I really enjoy what i can eat. very good choice among fast food places if you ask me.

1 Thank gordsbabe
Lively
“Here's your greasy spoon”
Reviewed September 24, 2011

The food was OK but the prices were obnoxious. I remember the old days when you needed a gun to steal from people like this. The prices are way, way, way too high..!

You need to tell them their prices are way out of line or they'll continue to rob people.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank dann390
Portland, Oregon
“It was okay but for the price, I expected more.”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My husband and I ate at Deluxe and thought it was okay but we don't have the desire to go back. For about 20 dollars, we got two orders fries, chicken on a bun, single party burger, bottled water and a med. chocolate shake. Soon after a couple bites of food, were second guessing our decision to eat there. The chicken on the bun was a better choice than the single patty burger and the fries were tasty but greasy and not very crunchy.

I prefer to eat at local businesses when traveling but I'm not sure I'll stop for a burger and fries fix again at Deluxe.

1 Thank holiday_1225
Dallas, Texas
“Poutine! God's food”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

As an American, I don't get to eat poutine very often, so I was excited to come here. And it was good stuff! The gravy on the fries had just the right consistency and the cheese curd had a nice firmness. It's probably good we don't have this back in Dallas, or I'd be dead of a heart attack within a month. And I mean that as a compliment. The price was good and the young lady behind the counter was very sweet. Overall, a real good find in an unassuming strip mall.

• Visited July 2011