“Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of P&M's Kouzzina

P&M's Kouzzina
Ranked #1 of 335 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Through honest hard work, attention to detail, a passion for great food, great wines and involvement in the community, P&M's Kouzzina has been a destination for Sudbury diners since opening in August of 1984. We offer the freshest ingredients, amazing flavours, and strive to bring you a dining experience that is unrivalled for a local neighbourhood restaurant. We offer a spacious, relaxing dining room with an upbeat atmosphere. Our eclectic Mediterranean influenced menu is tailored to suit all tastes. On behalf of our family and staff, we warmly welcome you to our restaurant. Junior & Leslie
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Amazing food, service, and people!! By far the best restaurant in town! Try their Caesars! Their features are always great too !

• Visited July 2012

Ontario's Near North, Canada
“Wonderful evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We were 4 female friends just out for an evening of friendship and food. We decided to go to our true blue favourite -P&M's - and we were not disappointed! The special was excellent, as well as the soup, Marco Polo salad, carrot cake to die for. Kirsten was the server and was very professional, friendly - exceptional service. We will definitely be back - always look forward to delicious food - a wonderful evening!

Visited June 2013
Sudbury, Canada
“Average this time around”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Visited last night for my daughters graduation - food wasn't anything special. Service was good until it was time to go - asked for the cheque - server came back with a "desert sell" anyhow - average overall, I've had better at this location. Would visit again though.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Always satisfied at this restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Food and service excellent. Tables are very close together expect your chair to be bumped a few times when people enter and exit near you.

Visited May 2013
“Best Run Place in Sudbury”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I frequently bring business associates to pat and Mario's when ever a meal is suggested. The atmosphere is perfect for conducting business or for having Friday night dinner with the husband and kids. Lunches are always prompt, hardy and delicious. Dinners are quite frankly to die for. I can speak from being in the service industry, this is a very well prepared place. Every server I have ever encountered had been knowledgeable, attentive, and accurate. I've seen some reviews have complained about the wait on weekends, well folks that's because the place is so well received. The hosts at the door are always polite and equally attentive, taking names and suggesting to get drinks at the bar. What I like most is that the owners take time to prepare fresh home made meals daily. Nothing is bought pre- cooked or assembled. I have sever food allergies, and because of this, I know I am completely safe in their care. I have had the opportunity to shake the owners and his wife's hand on a few occasions, I swear they live there, and they are some of the nicest most humble people. I will always recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013