“Best Restaurant”

Ranked #1 of 347 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Through honest hard work, attention to detail, a passion for great food, great wines and involvement in the community, P&M's Kouzzina has been a destination for Sudbury diners since opening in August of 1984. We offer the freshest ingredients, amazing flavours, and strive to bring you a dining experience that is unrivalled for a local neighbourhood restaurant. We offer a spacious, relaxing dining room with an upbeat atmosphere. Our eclectic Mediterranean influenced menu is tailored to suit all tastes. On behalf of our family and staff, we warmly welcome you to our restaurant. Junior & Leslie
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Sooo good. Best restaurant in Sudbury hands down. Service is always excellent, food is always the best, love the daily specials.

There are newer reviews for P&M's Kouzzina

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I took 6 adults for dinner over the holidays and one gentilman from our party ordered the special $35 and asked that he have a bigger salad and no baked potato because of his low carb diet (diabetic). The server informed me that their would be an extra charge of $2 dollars for a couple of lettuce leafs of lettuce. This along with cold food left me disappointed. It seems that with the new menu the management is nickel n diming me. I paid the $ 270 and I ll not be back.

3  Thank eric-gaudreau
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We have visited MANY times ALWAYS # 1 in all aspects. Never disappointed. Wine selection is good. Value matches.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Great cooking and atmosphere. Ample parking. I had the salmon, excellent, definitely returning. There are lineups at the door. Best to reserve.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I went here with my family for dinner on a friday night and had to wait about an hour, even though the hostess said a half hour, for a table. The restaurant was loud and crowded and the only place to wait was by the door which sent a gust of cold air everytime it was opened. When we were finally seated it didn't take long to order or for the food to arrive. I had the red pepper and tomatoe soup which was great as well as the chicken parmesan. I wish I could eat that chicken everyday! I tried some of my moms pizza, the mediterranean pizza, and I honestly don't think I have ever had pizza that delicious. The crust was the best part and it's homemade which is always best! A great restaurant food wise but I found it overly loud and did not enjoy standing for an hour waiting for a table. I would go back but on a different night. I'm not sure if they take reservations but if they do I strongly suggest you make one.