“Good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of P&M's Kouzzina

P&M's Kouzzina
Ranked #1 of 336 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Through honest hard work, attention to detail, a passion for great food, great wines and involvement in the community, P&M's Kouzzina has been a destination for Sudbury diners since opening in August of 1984. We offer the freshest ingredients, amazing flavours, and strive to bring you a dining experience that is unrivalled for a local neighbourhood restaurant. We offer a spacious, relaxing dining room with an upbeat atmosphere. Our eclectic Mediterranean influenced menu is tailored to suit all tastes. On behalf of our family and staff, we warmly welcome you to our restaurant. Junior & Leslie
Sudbury, Canada
“Good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great soups and salads. The staff are normally friendly and know the menu. Small areas for larger groups, which are nice for small work gatherings.

Visited September 2012

Sudbury, Ontario
“Just had to write a review!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

After visiting another restaurant in the Greater Sudbury Area this weekend, and experiencing terrible food and even more horrendous service, and being driven to write a review on them, I felt compelled to share how amazing this restaurant is! Every time I visit the restaurant i have such an amazing experience. The staff is so knowledgeable and so well trained, they always make you feel welcomed and always have an answer to your question. Then there's a subject of the food. AH-MAZ-ING!!! Never disappoints! You can tell the food is fresh and made in house! not some store bought concoction. Junior and Leslie really do put forth the best product they can, and it shows in the pride of their staff. I will visit this restaurant as often as I can, and I'll recommend it to as many people as I can!!!!

Visited October 2012
Sudbury, Canada
“Grade A service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I absolutely love this restaurant. From the food to the service and the wine list just amazing, the staff are suggestive on both food and wine which for someone who is looking for something new to enjoy each visit, is a huge plus. Absolutely amazing the owners should be proud to own such a fantastic establishment!

• Visited September 2012
Corona, CA
“Awesome Food...Incredible Service...Best of Canada!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

We were in town visiting some friends, and we were craving some really good pasta. We came here based on recommendations from some locals we met (you know you can trust locals to find the best places to eat!).

We came here for dinner, and we were warmly greeted. As we walked by waiters and servers, we were greeted with several very sincere "hello" or "good evening". It was quite busy...and it was a Tuesday! Now we're feeling quite confident we made the right choice.

I started my meal with the Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup. The flavor was incredible, and it really hit the spot. There was a smooth and very nice finish with the soup that helped bring all the flavors of the bell peppers, tomatoes, and basil together.

Since I was craving pasta, I had the Spaghettini and Meat Balls. First of all, the sauce is probably the best sauce I've had since my trip to Italy in 1999! Second, the meatballs were AWESOME! There must be a secret ingredient in the meatballs because these are second to none! I also tasted my friend's Seafood Portofino, and I wish I could've taken some of it home!

This was plenty of food! But...since we were foodies, we had to try to Provimi Veal Picatta...and we decided to split it since we were already stuffed! We are very high maintenance, and everyone was super accommodating. The staff here really go out of their way to make you happy and satisfied here! Back to the veal...just fantastic flavors!!!

I finished my meal with a slice of red velvet cake...it was the perfect finish to a perfect meal! We commended the staff,

Wow...this meal definitely made our trip! Thank youfro I can't wait to come back just to eat here! Everything else (including my friends) can wait!

• Visited September 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Delish lunchtime fare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

If you not been to Pat & Mario it a must on your list of dinning experiences Their mouth watering butternut squash soup and sandwich combo was delicious. Splitting a red velvet cake with cream-cheese icing, was the perfect touch, to topping of the meal. The waitress and staff make the experience very special. I love coffee, theirs was .oh so delightful...lookig forward to fine dining at night the next time round.

Michele Talon :)