“Just another Kelseys” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill

Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Ranked #134 of 335 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Mexican, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Enjoy one of Canada's original roadhouse restaurants, with Canadian favourites like double stacked burgers and unforgettable chicken wings. At Kelsey's the beer is always cold and a game is always on.
Chelmsford, Ontario, Canada
“Just another Kelseys”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food is average the service is average. Nothing outstanding. Décor is average. Waitress was friendly.

• Visited February 2013

Sudbury
“It's a Kelsey's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

If you have been to one you have been to them all. The service and food were both ok. But what did you except it Kelsey's.

• Visited May 2013
Winnipeg
“Don't go to Kelseys for Ribs or Steak”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

We just visited this restaurant, usually we have gone for lunch and it has been fine. They do have good broccoli cheddar soup.

The service was ok. Average really, but we were served and she was friendly.

Today we ordered ribs and steak for dinner. The steak had NO flavor at all and was extremely chewy... took me 5 mins to chew my first bite. The same problem with the ribs - not much flavor at all and they were extremely dry. My potatoes were fantastic in comparison! They had more flavor than my steak.

I guess it is my fault, I shouldn't have ordered steak or ribs there and will not be doing so again. My sister used to tell me that the steak was so good back where I am from so I figured I would try it... maybe it is just Sudbury... Nothing seems to be good here! I guess that is why restaurants get away with poor service and poor food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Sudbury, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch at Kelsey's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Good lunch and friendly service was able to use coupon sent as general mail. New messy chicken parmesan sandwich was really good.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sudbury ON
“I MUST HAVE MADE AN ERROR”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I must have clicked this one as Very Good in error. We went to the Sudbury restaurant when it first opened on the Kingsway. The service and food were terrible and we never went back.