“Best crab and steak in town” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Keg Steakhouse & Bar

Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Ranked #13 of 335 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sudbury, Canada
“Best crab and steak in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

The atmosphere was very n ice, you could choose to eat in the dining room or in the bar area. The crab was excellent as was the steak, both were done to perfection. The staff was quick to serve you, and I have complaints on this restaurant except of course the prices and a touch high, and Atlantic lobster was all that was served what happen to the ROCK LOBSTER.

done to perfection. The staff was polite and efficient.

Visited August 2012

Levack, Ontario, Canada
“Terrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

My fiancé and I were really looking forward to going to the Keg after all the hype that was made about it during construction. We paid over $150 for our meal and it was poorly done, my fiancé ordered the steak and lobster. He asked for his steak medium-well and he received rare. It was disgusting, his whole plate was covered in blood, potatoes veggies and all..turned my stomach and I wasn't even eating it..my advise- save your money and go elsewhere!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank cleoherazeus
Cornwall On Hudson, New York
“Busy and...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed at a hotel nearby which gave us a coupon for a free shrimp cocktail. Hotel staff said the coupon was good for a table of four but waitress said it was only good for one. And she didn't serve it first. We had it as dessert! This place is super busy so we sat at the bar with our assigned beeper. I had a glass of wine and spouse had a beer. The tab for those two drinks? Over $21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought we were back in New York City! Even the bartender said "that's why I don't drink here!" I ordered the prime rib rare and waitress came back to say they only had medium to well done left. I don't get that because the more you cut the rarer it should become, but in any event I ordered the filet mignon (as did spouse). It was excellent. And cooked to our preferences. Not a bad steakhouse.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Toronto, Canada
“Keg as usual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

Good Keg restaurant; however it was 9:15 PM and the hostess at the door told us we need to order before 9:30 PM because the kitchen is closing. What? It was Sunday night and Monday was a national holiday. Didn't really matter, the food was delicious!!

Visited August 2012
saskatoon
“A Factory Restaurant - Head Office Would Approve”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

I took two clients and a co-worker there. I had not seen the clients for quite awhile. The server came and got our drink order immediately which was nice. The bad part came when we wanted to talk and he came at 5 minute intervals to get the dinner order, we had not opened the menu on the first two attempts and then when he came the third time we opened the menu and ordered right there - not everyone was quite ready. Then when the meals were done he was on us for dessert and coffee and then said after "Do you need the debit credit machine?" and when I said yes he brought the bill and the machine at the same time! Then we never saw him again, no coffee nothing. This is not a restaurant, it is a restaurant FACTORY with a "eat and eat fast, watch the clock" mentality.

Visited July 2012