“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I went to the Keg with some friends, order the Keg dinners they're a much better deal. The mushroom neptune appitizer is excellent, my favourite. Will certainly go back.

Reviewed December 14, 2011

We stayed at the Fairfields -Marriott hotel which is easy to walk to (no drinking or driving) .
We went on a Monday night and it was busy , but only a 5 min wait.
We were seated near the fireplace, nice setting.
Food was very good , server was attentive.
Keg can be pricey, but if you go once in a while and treat yourself, it's worth it.
As we were close to Christmas, we thought they would have more Christmas decorations on the outside -patio area and inside.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Unfortunately we have once again had a poor experience at this restaurant. We were celebrating Christmas with a group of friends. One of the servers was a novice and she poured water into my friend's wine glass, and took my husband's unused steak knife before he had received his meal. She was pleasant though, and we would have had a good evening. However, the whole experience was topped off when a manager came by our tables. This person stated that we had been a half hour over our allotted time, and that we needed to leave as soon as possible as another group was coming in...Our group must have spent over $800 in the restaurant, and we were being rushed out the door. Unbelievable! The last time we were there, the server didn't have the correct change, so she shorted my husband 73 cents without telling him. When he mentioned it politely, she said that she didn't have the proper change and that she figured he wouldn't mind. Suffice to say, we won't be going back!

Reviewed November 17, 2011

Again, the quality is like any other Keg I've been to. If you want a good steak its there.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

Expensive but well worth it! Never fails to disappoint. Our server was one of the friendliest and most approachable people I've encountered in a long time. I wish I remembered her name so I could properly compliment her here!