“Great Wood Oven Pizza!”

Ranked #11 of 351 Restaurants in Sudbury
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Went to Ripe recently with some friends as I was in town on business. My wife and I both got the wood oven pizza and were very happy with the choice. The restaurant itself had great ambiance and it made for a terrific late night spot to get drinks and dinner with friends.

I completely understand why it is one of the higher rated restaurants in Sudbury, I would certainly recommend coming here if you are in town.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Great place to visit with friends. Pizza is delicious. Real fire baked flavour and perfect crust. Service is attentive and friendly. Go early because they do not take reservations.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

This restaurant is awesome? My favourites are the lunch sandwiches, paired with the soup of the day or a salad $15 or at dinner time I love the homemade gnocchi or homemade ravioli and my hubby loves their wood stove pizzas with the nice thin crusts (great variety of pizzas) and if you have room for dessert (all are excellent) my favourite, creme brule.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We still think this place is the Best.
Try the roasted beets and warm goat cheese salad - it's to die for! And there's always a good selection of vegetarian options. The pizzas are great and it's fun to watch them being cooked. The pecan-ebcrusted bread pudding melts in the mouth.
The staff are friendly and efficient. The decor is calming and the place is always full of happy people. What more could you want...

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Treated my best friend to a birthday lunch. We both hadn't been too ripe in years. Wanted to try hot beverage as weather is getting cooler. I asked the server if they had cappuccinos and he said yes. OK that's great do you hazelnut or vanilla I asked. That's when he said rudely were're not Starbucks. My friend and I were a bit taken back and I said no problem. Some restaurants have flavors and some don't. Wish he was polite and friendly for my friend's special day.