“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ripe Restaurant

Ripe Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 336 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Italian, Canadian, Pizza, International, Delicatessen
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Codroipo, Italy
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Visited this place twice while vacationing in Sudbury this summer since I enjoyed it so much! The menu was Italian slant with wonderful fired specialty pizzas, pastas and a lot more. Prices were very reasonable for the serving sizes and quality of food. Dessert was definitely out of this world . Everything is homemade . If u want a full meal or just coffee and dessert this place has it all. Service was quick, friendly and efficient - in fact the waitress went out of her way to b helpful on a couple of counts. while it has a mildly romantic atmosphere it also is a good setting for families but if u have little ones who are fussy eatters, u may want to call first to ask a few questions. The washroom is clean and has character. Can't wait to b back in Sudbury for another visit here.

Wilmington, DE
“Homemade pasts and great dessert”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This small but elegant restaurant had classy food and great service. My pasta was homemade and my partner's lamb shank was oh so tender. They have a pastry chef and the pineapple date crisp was amazing. Definitely a gem of a restaurant.

Sudbury, Canada
“Great Food and Drink, Okay Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

I decided to give this restaurant another try since it had been renovated, and my friend kept pestering me to go, and I was quite happy to find that I was feeling pretty good after the meal. The food was great I had the halibut which was perfectly cooked and the sauce that was served with it was delicious. I also tried the bahama mama and the cosmopolitan which were both very tasty. The only disappointment was the service. We were seated promptly but it then took a good ten minutes before anyone came to see us. Most of the time the staff was standing around talking to one another while we were waiting for food, drinks, the bill etc. Once the staff is improved this restaurant will become a real gem in Sudbury.

• Visited July 2013
“Great food, service not always on top”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

First of all, the food is to die for! Oh My Goodness! Every time my partner and I had something different to eat and never regret it! The pizzas are excellent! Plus I LOVE their sour pomegranate martini! Service not too bad but coming in to the restaurant for the first time we were ignored for at least 5 minutes. No acknowledgement what so ever. Finally someone greeted us and from there the waitress was a real delight!

I would certainly recommend this restaurant! Just be patient when you get there! ;)

• Visited March 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Great lunch spot.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Nice friendly service and awesome pizza. Salads were fresh and desserts unique. We will visit when in Sudbury again.

• Visited June 2013