“Love this restaurant!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Service is amazing, staff know the dishes and are helpful with suggestions and special requests. The basil noodles are so tasty!! I order it every time I go there, along with the ginger tea. Deep fried banana for dessert is a special treat that is so delicious!!
Most of the dishes are not spicy at all. A few are marked spicy on the menu, and they prepare them as mild. You can ask for them to make them spicier, which they do very consistently. I order mine medium hot and my husband likes his "thai hot" and they are always perfect!
I will be returning, soon!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We were looking for a good, clean, inexpensive restaurant in Sudbury, big enough to accommodate group of 40 pax. Thai Palace (southern location) maybe doesn't look impressive from the outside, but interior is pleasant, pretty, marine life themed, staff is nice and service is fast and effective. We all had lunch special, food arrived fresh, in the amount descent enough to fill up all hungry stomachs. It's definitely good option for these who don't want to eat any of American-like junk food.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

While looking for vegetarian-friendly dining options in Sudbury, we found My Thai Palace. The staff were friendly and prompt and the food was pretty good. We will return on next visit.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

After all the reviews I read here, I was expecting more but maybe we should have gone at supper. At lunch, thr $9.95 meal included a greasy eggroll and a very thick pumpkin soup with a texture resembling custard. My spicy beef had good flavour but meat was very tough.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

The loud, canned music negates the great food. We want to enjoy pleasant conversation with our fellow diners, which is difficult with the loud and booming noise. The owners should consider more appropriate background music. Thai music would be nice. After all, this is a Thai restaurant, not an 80's disco!