“Fast Service ... Good Food”
Review of My Thai Palace

My Thai Palace
Ranked #46 of 338 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Bolton, Canada
“Fast Service ... Good Food”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

While looking for vegetarian-friendly dining options in Sudbury, we found My Thai Palace. The staff were friendly and prompt and the food was pretty good. We will return on next visit.

Visited July 2012

Ottawa, Canada
“Disapponting”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

After all the reviews I read here, I was expecting more but maybe we should have gone at supper. At lunch, thr $9.95 meal included a greasy eggroll and a very thick pumpkin soup with a texture resembling custard. My spicy beef had good flavour but meat was very tough.

• Visited August 2012
Sudbury, Canada
“Excellent food - terrible music”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The loud, canned music negates the great food. We want to enjoy pleasant conversation with our fellow diners, which is difficult with the loud and booming noise. The owners should consider more appropriate background music. Thai music would be nice. After all, this is a Thai restaurant, not an 80's disco!

• Visited July 2012
Garson Ontario
“Love Thai Food”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Have tried 4 or 5 dishes, have all been very good, I love spicy food so this is my happy place! My hubby does not like spicy at all, and there are plenty of dishes to satisfy both of us. Very well priced.

Visited May 2012
“Awesome Food & Staff”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My colleague and I arrived at My Thai Palace at 8:45pm and they were getting ready to close shop for the day at 9pm. No problems they say, we can order take out. We were disappointed but we were in the mood for thai cuisine. When we returned to our hotel, we discovered generous amounts of food. Not only generous but everything we ordered was full of flavour and we couldn't stop eating lol. Kudos to the restaurant staff. We ordered a veggie dish- asparagus & shitake mushrooms, rice, green curry and coconut rice. Dessert was mangos and sticky rice and rambuttan with pineapple. Amazing feast is all we can say.

• Visited May 2012