“Sudbury's Best Kept Secret!”
Review of Tommy's Not Here

Tommy's Not Here
Ranked #4 of 358 Restaurants in Sudbury
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

A great place...a hidden gem! Being from Toronto and running a restaurant will jade me usually but to my surprise I found a restaurant that met all my expectations and exceeded them and it was in Sudbury!!! If you are ever in the area you must check this place out. It's alittle hard to find and you will wonder where your going but the food won't disappoint you, trust me!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

My husband and I have visited Tommy's Not Here on many occasions with no problems. Our recent visit was a disaster. Distracted waitress who was never there. Waited an hour and a half without our dinner. Asked to see the manager - had to ask another sever to get him as we never ever saw our server. Manager came over to say well there was a big table in front of you. He than went on to 'explain how fine dining works'. What a a joke! End result we left without dinner and we will never ever be back We will also be sure to tell everyone about our experience

4  Thank LuisaLovinlife
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Always welcome at Tommy's. Excellent staff and great atmosphere. Food is very good and wine list is quite good. Value is very good. You need to book well in advance. Casey is quite accomodating

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We usually go here on special occasions...a little pricey but the atmosphere, service and food are wonderful! The waiters are attentive without hovering and we have never felt rushed! It is a great spot to enjoy a quiet romantic evening!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you want a first class dinner in Sudbury, this is the premier restaurant at which to make a reservation. The space is small, but cozy and warm and the owner and his staff are very attentive. There is a small bar, but it's intimate and friendly and very well stocked as is the wine cellar.. The house wine is dry, and we always order it.
The food is superb and there is so much variety. The Mushroom of the day appetizer never disappoints and the specials always run out, so go early and order the specials.
I have my favourites on the menu that is laden with excellent pasta dishes and tasty meat entrees....My hubby and I love to go there on special occasions, as the prices are on the high side, but it's worth every penny.
The restaurant is open for lunch.... If you go in a group, remember that separate bills are not forthcoming....one bill per table. Not open on Sunday/Monday.