“Smoked Duck”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Smoked Duck”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My wife and I frequent this gem for most special occasions... I've never had a bad meal. Steak I find somewhat rare for what is listed (the only negative...) My favorite is the smoked duck bow-tie with the button mushrooms... BOOYAH good luck trying not to come back cause you'll be hooked ilke a fish.... im caught and it's time to boat this bass.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Skeadodian

Sudbury, Canada
“Oriana Marcantognini will see Tommy soon!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Everytime we visit the food is amazing and the staf fun friendly. Appitizers perfectly portioned with great flavours, portabello mushroom awsome, proscuito wrapped boccacini delicious down to the sauce, the specials (sirloin melts in your mouth)any main course you order wonderful oh the ravioli pasta wish I didn't eat it all so that I could have left overs today. Personally I'm not a dessert person but just the same the rest of my guests enjoyed theirs. We were not pressured to rush. See you soon Tommy!

Thunder Bay, Canada
“Did not disappoint”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I went to this restaurant because it was top rated. It did not disappoint. I had a wonderful portabello mushroom appetizer and then the sirloin. Aged 63 days and every bit as good as advertised. I like my meat blue, but am always cautious, and order rare "just in case". If I can get back there and I will try to the next time I am in sudbury. I will return for another culinary experience.

sudbury
“First time but not the last”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

April 6/13 my wife and I took her parents out for their anniversary.I thought the ambiance was very warm and comfortable great service witer offered many suggestions from entree to menu selection to the specialty of the night.I found the prices exceptionaly less that what we had always heard,so in other words... great restaurant great service, My wife and I will return again for sure.I rate it 10 out of 10.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“dont waste your money !”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

we found the server arrogant , the food was pedestrian at best and way over priced ...wont return . On the bright side we discoverd a new Irish pub named Fionn MacCools had just opened so we ventured in for a drink and dessert ..WOW my new favorite dinning spot food service , ambience just awesome !....Sorry Tommy maybe you should have been there !

• Visited March 2013