“Poor quality”

Casey's Kingsway
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I'm not sure what is happening with this restaurant. It used to be one of my favourite places to eat, but lately it has been going DOWN HILL! Ordered a caesar salad, and it came to the table soggy and filled with the white parts of the romaine lettuce. It was so disgusting we had to send it back... TWICE! I could not even stomach the soggy, cheap lettuce. SHAMEFUL! last time I try to eat here. What made the experience even worse was the server and her inability to comprehend the salad was disgusting. Finally, the washrooms were soooo dirty, it was clear they had not been cleaned in a very long time. I think this restaurant has new ownership... and I don't think it is a change for the better.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Went to Casey's for my mother-in-laws birthday. For the low cost of approximately $15 + HST, I received a black burger that was terribly dry with a small portion of sweet potato fries.

The tornado potato was actually good, but its just deep fried potato so not a feat in any way.

It left a lot to be desired.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The food was good, we did have to wait to long to be seated, and they brought out a free dessert for my birthday and sang me a song. The waitress was very friendly. Around supper it gets quite busy. The whole family was enjoying themselves.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Casey's really made some good changes to the menu this winter/spring. I have had several items from menu in last 6 months, we have gone with small groups and larger groups. They have excellent service.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

4 of us chose different dinners and they were all excellent. I had the buttermilk chicken salad and the taste was super! The food is served quickly and fresh. Servers are attentive without being intrusive. Always a treat to visit this restaurant when we are in Sudbury!