“Excellent food & service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casey's Kingsway - CLOSED

Casey's Kingsway
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Hamilton
“Excellent food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

4 of us chose different dinners and they were all excellent. I had the buttermilk chicken salad and the taste was super! The food is served quickly and fresh. Servers are attentive without being intrusive. Always a treat to visit this restaurant when we are in Sudbury!

Visited April 2013

Sudbury
“Classic Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

I went there last night for dinner and once again, was blown away. I always have the stacked sandwich but last night I decided to try a different sandwich they were offering called the Hog Wild. OMG, it was delicious...too bad it's only offered on a limited time only menu. It would be my new "what I always get"! The service by Angele was spectacular! Cant wait for the patio to open up!

• Visited April 2013
Ontario, Canada
“I Make a Point for this Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

It is one of my fave restaurants in the Sudbury area. I have gone to it repeatedly because I enjoy each visit so much. Thursday is always a good bet, it's Margarita/Fajita night, and they make the best of both. I also highly recommend the Artichoke Spinach dip with Naan bread, the ribs and the Sex in the City Cosmo. I saw someone else complain about the portions, I have no idea where they get that? I always have more then enough food, and end up with leftovers for lunch the next day. They have a good sized patio, but it is on a major route in Sudbury, so be prepared for the noise. While most of their servers are good, if you get Mike or Krista,you are in for great service!

• Visited March 2013
Sudbury, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this restaurant!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have gone to this reataurant numerous times over the past 6 years and love everything about it. Service is excellent. Food is excellent and prices are reasonable! I highly recommend this for dining anytime of day!

Visited January 2013
Sudbury, ON
“Excellent Food Choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I went to Caseys for lunch and was quite impressed with their varied menu. It will be a great place for my husband and I to go to as he likes "standard fare" such as steaks, etc and I like to try different items. At Casey's you have both selections! Service was excellent as well.

Visited December 2012