“Fast and delicious!”

Ranked #146 of 341 Restaurants in Sudbury
Sudbury
“Fast and delicious!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Awesome service, really pleasant and friendly. The food looks and tastes delicious...you can really tell they take pride in their restaurant!!The view is great as well and I'm really enjoying watching the planes land and take off :)

Visited December 2013
2 Thank amandafisher2

Sudbury,ON
“IF you have to arrive way before your flight - make it good, eat here”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Apparently some planes re-fuel in Sudbury just so the pilots can eat here - they say it's the best airport food anywhere - and it probably is.
we had a very good breakfast here - perfectly cooked eggs, and a lot more. The service is quick and very friendly. You sit and eat watching the planes land and take off. Would be a good experience for a family with kids even if you aren't flying out. Metre parking a pretty reasonable at the Sudbury Airport too

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank CanBrit1
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
“big city Cafe experience at small town airport”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I just had a wonderful meal at a cafe style airport resturant at a small time airport. Ordered the prosciutto and goat cheese salad with beets and carmelized walnuts and a blue cheese and bacon burger with sauted onions and it was simply amazing. Good selection on the menu with wonderful ingredients. FInished it all with a deliciously presented brownie.......ohhh my belly!!!

Great atmosphere on the second floor of the airport with a panaramic view of the area and the prices are very reasonable.

Looking forward to my next trip here!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank TetraTech_Mike
North Bay, Canada
“Best Burger Ever!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

If you have time on your hands, and a hungry belly....head up to the restaurant at the Sudbury Airport. I was on business from North Bay, my flight was delayed and I was so hungry. The security guard asked if I liked "burgers". I said "of course, who doesn't". He said to head up to Sky Vue for the best burger ever. I have to say, it was the best burger that I have ever had and when I'm in Sudbury on business, (not flying) I drive up to the airport just for the burger!

Keep up the good work!

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Larry W
Calgary, Canada
“Best Airport Food”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I've travelled to most parts of the world so have had to endure my fair share of airport restaurants. Airport restaurants have a nomadic and captive clientele so often are not motivated to provide a good meal. The Sky Vue restaurant at the Sudbury airport has an interesting menu and the service is courteous and quick. Best of all, the food is terrific. I depart from the Sudbury airport about 10 times a year and always get to the airport early so that I can eat at the Sky Vue. Strange but true!

• Visited September 2013