“Economical”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Wonderful place to get close to the sea. The food is good too and very affordable. They serve a nice krispy fish & chip. Must try their fish chowder.. wonderful spices.

1  Thank Patate

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

From the second I walked in the waiter was making fun of me. And because people laughter he just kept going. Treated me like o was a kid because I was ony phone and I look young.Well I am 32 and was on my phone planning my wedding, kind of important stuff. I am also a very nervous and shy person, so this made me uncomfortable. Not a good experience for me. I will never return to this place. Too bad cuz the food was good.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Small eatery, been around a long time. My wife and I were disappointed in menu items. Rely heavily on local fisheries for fish, Nice nautical interior

1  Thank sydscrew
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is not the original Tony Teklenburg's. This new establishment has greasier fish and not as tasty as Tony and Anke's. Perhaps they should change their oil more frequently.

1  Thank Hermina H
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I just recently read a review, I frequent this restaurant often and normally don't write reviews . When I'm in town and have been for the last few years due to business in the sudbury area this is my home away from home place to eat.. I too was there on the weekend and am there once a month on the weekends and funny I've never had a male server serve me it's normally a few girls that work it.
I always have the panfried pickerel meal and freshcut fries,however the last review stated they use recycle lemons? If you've been here to eat there aren't lemons on the plate unless you ask your server for them. They give lemon balls???
The service and food is always more than satisfactory .and if you haven't tried it the cracked canoe is wonderful light beer..cheers!

2  Thank shakon