“Average fish and chips place” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #120 of 335 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Sudbury, Canada
“Average fish and chips place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Small eatery, been around a long time. My wife and I were disappointed in menu items. Rely heavily on local fisheries for fish, Nice nautical interior

Visited June 2012
1 Thank sydscrew

Whitefish, Canada
“greasy !”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is not the original Tony Teklenburg's. This new establishment has greasier fish and not as tasty as Tony and Anke's. Perhaps they should change their oil more frequently.

1 Thank Hermina H
Sudbury, Canada
“Recycled food don't think soo..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

I just recently read a review, I frequent this restaurant often and normally don't write reviews . When I'm in town and have been for the last few years due to business in the sudbury area this is my home away from home place to eat.. I too was there on the weekend and am there once a month on the weekends and funny I've never had a male server serve me it's normally a few girls that work it.
I always have the panfried pickerel meal and freshcut fries,however the last review stated they use recycle lemons? If you've been here to eat there aren't lemons on the plate unless you ask your server for them. They give lemon balls???
The service and food is always more than satisfactory .and if you haven't tried it the cracked canoe is wonderful light beer..cheers!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank shakon
Sudbury, Canada
“Great food, restaurant is dated”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

The restaurant looks very dated, but the fish was really good and they have many choices.

1 Thank 47Sandy
ontario canada
“Eat here often”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

Great specials. The food is quite good but once again we have quite the stingy manager who has left a sour taste in my mouth more than once. When I asked to bring home a piece of fish that was left on my plate my request was denied (was he going to feed it to another customer? ) I do like the food however and the specials so he has his policy and I have mine. I avoid him and all is well. The experience at Anke and Tonys Sea Food (which are the original owners only now they are located at the 4 corners) is much more elegant and upscale.