“Great Value !”

Dining options: Reservations
Sudbury, Canada
“Great Value !”
Reviewed April 26, 2011

I had been bringing my fiancé and mother there since my future mother in law introduced us to the establishment. Since I was embarking into a new career, I thought it would be nice to bring my entire family to celebrate. So, my fiancé, mother, sister, brother-in-law, 2 brothers, 2 sister-in-laws along with my nephew and myself went to Teklenburg’s for their Tuesday night all you can eat fish and chips. We had a great meal in a great restaurant accompanied by good company and great service. When I paid for the meal I was shocked to find out that ten people could eat until they’re busting at the seams for less than 130$ including coffees and beers. I was pretty sure that Teklenburg’s on Lasalle was a great place to eat, but since that night, I’m convinced that it is the most economical restaurant in Sudbury for seafood. I’ve been using any occasion to bring out friends who haven’t had the chance to try them yet and they all agree, great food, great price and great service. Keep up the great work and thanks.

• Visited August 2010
4 Thank mykl_mayhem

Sudbury, Ontario
“Terrible!”
Reviewed April 26, 2011

Our experience at this restaurant was terrible! The fries were cooked in the same oil as the fish so they tasted like stale fish! When we approached management we were told "too bad, this is a fish place and all restaurants cook this way"
When I pointed out to them that this wasn't necessarily true his response was " If you don't like it go somewhere else"
Management had no people skills whatsoever and treated us, the customer, with disrespect and did not try in any way to resolve the problem.
We will never return to this location and recommend others to do so as well!
However, the Teklenburg's in the south end (Tony and Anky's) was the total opposite!
The food, service and atmosphere was excellent!!

• Visited May 2010
5 Thank pierreranger
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Was much better in the old days”
Reviewed February 18, 2008

Was much better in the old days

3 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook