“Good seafood”

Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
ontario canada
“Good seafood”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

Red Lobster is good there is no denying it. However I find certain dishes I have had there quite hit and miss. I love their Ceasar drinks and their biscuts. I think with this place it's more about pricing. I just find it priced at the point where I need to enjoy my meal every time I go in order to entice me to visit again.. At their prices, a dinner that is so so, sends us to their competitor down the road much faster much more often. Make it good every time and you will see more of us..

Sudbury
“Standard fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

The place is convenient for me and my family so we go at least 4 times a year. The food is fine, as is the service. What I like about it is that the food is standardized, I always know if I order something, what serving I'm going to get and quality. That's nice.

Thunder Bay, Canada
“Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

Who doesn't love fish for food....remember fish are our friends not food

Sudbury, Canada
“Meh!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2012

Too fishy. Unless you're into that kind of stuff. Where's the beef?

Sudbury Ontario, Canada
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

Freat selection of food here with a friendly staff. I feel a little crowded in here