“Best roast beef in town”
Review of Mr Prime Rib

Mr Prime Rib
Ranked #3 of 347 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is a well established restaurant run and operated as a family business. The fare is essentially Greek with wonderful roast beef thrown into the mix. Helen makes the best spinach pie I have tasted anywhere and coupled with their greek salad, is a lunch to die for. The roast beef is what we always have when we dine there for supper. We recently hosted a dinner party for 6 people here and everyone was really happy with the quality of the meals. We will be back again and again...

2  Thank BalancePoint
There are newer reviews for Mr Prime Rib

Reviewed October 30, 2012

There is no one in this city that can come close to these people cooking meat . The prime rib is the best I have ever eaten and thats why I go there .

It does not matter if the curtains are old or the carpets the wrong color . And if i wanted perfect creamed corn I would open a can at home

Im there for the beef and Yorkshire pudding and in Sudbury you wont get better .

Thanks Mr Prime rib I will be back again soon

2  Thank Northentraveller
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I've read many reveiews of this restaruant and feel they did do an excellent job. For those that say frozen veggies, i asked to go in the kitchen and they prepared them in front of me. Overall fantastic. For you people that are not satisfied you reallly need a hobby or learn to cook

1  Thank lovelifelivelife08
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Quiet, nice atmosphere. Food is fantastic. Been there a number of times over the years. Owners and staff very helpful and friendly. Make reservations as they are always busy (that tells you something). You won't find better prime rib anywhere!

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Another delightful meal! I had the steak, mom had the ribs. Followed by the cheesecake. I've never had a poor or mediocre meal here. We went on a Sunday - not busy but quality consistent with any busy night.