“not bad, nice crust, flavourful”
Review of Topper's Pizza

Topper's Pizza
Ranked #56 of 362 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Topper's Pizza is a restaurant located in Sudbury Second Avenue, Ontario offering pizza delivery and takeout. Order pizza online, sign up for Topper's Rewards and save big on Topper's Tuesday!
Reviewed July 28, 2013

While the prices weren't that great, the pizza was pretty good. I also liked the dipping sauce they sell (pricey again). There are a lot of pizza places where I come from so Toppers had a lot to beat but I would definatly order from here again next time I am in Sudbury.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I recently visited Sudbury and wanted to try a different pizza place than what is available in Southern Ontario. I was recommended by Moonlight Inn to try Topper's and were they ever right. The service was impeccable and the pizza tasted amazing. I also ordered a side of wings and they were just as delicious. If I'm ever in Sudbury again Topper's Pizza will be my first choice.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

we used them for a hockey tournament to feed 33 teams during the day, delivery was right on time pizza was hot and tasty they went out of there to make our tournament a sucess

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Topper's Pizza is one of the best in town. The quality is always there, and prices are good as well. On a recent visit to Sudbury, we ordered delivery - the order arrived, but as she was taking the pizza out, the driver dropped it. We were reimbursed for the order, plus our order was resent. Excellent customer service!! Every time i visit Sudbury, we have to have pizza at least once! you can't get anything like it in Southern Ontario.