“AMAZING!”

Ranked #186 of 336 Restaurants in Sudbury
Good for: Families with children
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

I am so glad for Azian Cuisine. There is such a nice variety of food, it's always good, and the prices are reasonable. Our server this evening was a gal we've had the privilege of being the guest of on a couple of occasions. Her service is timely and friendly. Cannot ask for more. There are also lots of vegan options on the menu. Yay!

• Visited May 2013

Sudbury Ontario
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is the fourth time we come here and ever ytime is perfect; food is fresh and service is friendly and fast. Best Oriental in Sudbury.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sage
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
“Kind of depressing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We went there for one night and the service was pretty good, but that's all I can say for it. The best think was shrimp tempura, but the soup was nothing for taste, and the sashimi seemed off. I ordered Tuna, and originally they brought me the wrong dish. When I got my actual dish it was covered in oil, instead of the fine drizzle like they said, and was not really all that good. It tasted like metal.
My mom got a noodle dish, and said it was the most bland food she ever had. Never again, I'd rather save up my money and hit Umai for real sushi, not the stuff they have.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Megan K
Sudbury, Canada
“All around good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

I had the chicken pad thai - which was delicious and my husband had chicken balls, rice and an egg roll. It was nice that I could hace thai and my husband chinese (since thai food does not appeal to him). He said his food was great.

The atmosphere was very quiet (we went for lunch on the weekend) and the service was good as well.

We will hopefully return for some more goodness.

• Visited September 2012
Sudbury, Canada
“Favourite Resturant in Sudbury”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Menu is coded, very easy to use with help from waitress. Bento boxes great as samplers. We eat there at least once a month

Visited December 2012