“Kind of depressing”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We went there for one night and the service was pretty good, but that's all I can say for it. The best think was shrimp tempura, but the soup was nothing for taste, and the sashimi seemed off. I ordered Tuna, and originally they brought me the wrong dish. When I got my actual dish it was covered in oil, instead of the fine drizzle like they said, and was not really all that good. It tasted like metal.
My mom got a noodle dish, and said it was the most bland food she ever had. Never again, I'd rather save up my money and hit Umai for real sushi, not the stuff they have.

3  Thank Megan K

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I had the chicken pad thai - which was delicious and my husband had chicken balls, rice and an egg roll. It was nice that I could hace thai and my husband chinese (since thai food does not appeal to him). He said his food was great.

The atmosphere was very quiet (we went for lunch on the weekend) and the service was good as well.

We will hopefully return for some more goodness.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Menu is coded, very easy to use with help from waitress. Bento boxes great as samplers. We eat there at least once a month

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Good chinese food. Didn't try Vietnamese or Thai or suishi. Disappointed only overheard another waitress that lunch specials also available at supper Had filling won ton soup and spicy pork noodle dish. Reasonable prices

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Went to this restaurant and was resonably impressed with the decor. It was higher end than the average Chinese restaurant in Sudbury, but not super high end, either. The food was odd. After scouring the menu for 10 minutes, I went with the safe choice - Chicken Terriaki. It was ok, but just barely. Wouldn't recommend, and I do not intend to return.

2  Thank Shaun G