“Excellent Experience”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I am a frequent guest of Wacky Wings Sudbury and I am never let down. This visit in particular was very enjoyable. I was joined by my family, in total we were 12, celebrating a birthday. Similar to "iwantmore2011" I was served by a young man named Josh however, he provided us with exceptional service. He always had a smile on his face. The GM approached our table and he said his name was Kevin. He manages such a great restaurant and you can tell his staff is good at what they do but also are happy to be there. To drink I had a strawberry, banana and peach smoothie. It was delish. Next came our apps. We tried the app platter which consisted of the pickles, spicy crab dunkers and the cactus cut chips with the New Orleans seasoning. So yummy! Shortly after we finished that platter, out came our wings. We tried the flavour of the month which Josh recommended and my taste buds were overjoyed. I couldn't resist the dessert menu. Who could turn down that cookies and cream cake...
Lets just say I had a good time.
I would highly recommend this restaurant as a place to bring your family, friends, and even the people from work! The only down side was I couldn't get my nephew out of the games room. Everyone has a great time and I will surely be back in no time.
Cheers!

There are newer reviews for Wacky Wings Eatery

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

We ordered two types of wings and a large Greek salad. Salad was fresh and very tasty. The wings were Stime cold. We sent the wings back and got a second batch that we were assured had come right from the oven. These were slightly better but still not hot. We will not be back.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

NO ONE would EVER believe the experience we had. 1:00pm in the afternoon on a Wednesday. Placed our order with Josh. Some drinks were brought out while others never arrived. We inquired about our order at least 3 times, to hear "ya, its almost ready. An hour and a half later our order starts coming out. Orders are mixed up, things are forgotten, food is still frozen in the middle, moldy bun, nothing was hot, and no one was given any utensils. We asked for utensils. Some utensils were brought out, but not enough for everyone. We asked for more utensils, but they never arrived. 2 hours later some of us still hadn't received our meal. Almost 2 and 1/2 hours later I get mine, and it looked like crap, like it was literally thrown together. NO refills on drinks, we were never asked if anyone wanted a refill. The entire time we were sitting there, only 1 jug of water was brought to the table - for a group of 10. We didn't dare have dessert? The waiter was horrible (and he was probably fired after this), the kitchen staff was no better with all the mix ups and raw food. The shift manager tried to make things better, but it was such a catastrophe nothing could be fixed. We will never, ever go there again. Would never recommend this place to anyone. Stay far away.

4  Thank iwantmore2011
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The place is very good. A lot of television will allow you to have a good meal and watch your favorite game. You should visit it

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The wings were really really good. They were fairly large and juicy. Lots of sauces to choose from.

SO had their famous 40 creek BBQ pizza, and loved it. The BBQ sauce on it was amazing.

Service was good.