“Excellent Wings! Lots of Choice!”
Review of Wacky Wings Eatery

Wacky Wings Eatery
Ranked #185 of 341 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sudbury, Canada
“Excellent Wings! Lots of Choice!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Love the sweet potato fries! It is hard to choose which wings to try. There are so many flavours!!! My favourite are the dill pickle wings. Sounds unusual and I can't believe I actually ordered this flavour but I was definitely pleasantly surprised. Now I don't want any other kind!

Visited February 2013

Northern Ontario
“Great service”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Got in early on a Friday night (5:00 pm) and they got us a table quickly but the crowd after us had a bit of a wait to get seated. The service was great and the flavours for the wings seemed endless. Love the TV in the mens room - nice touch.

Visited February 2013
Ontario, Canada
“wing night”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

first experience was not so pleasant ....have gone twice since then and they have redeemed themselves in my eyes and taste buds...
the first time I went back share a wings platter....totally enjoyed that all the 4 choices of wings we had were great....
that is when I discovered dry wings....very nice....
and second time we went just happened to be all you can eat night...very good for the price!!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Gaëtane T
Sudbury, Canada
“Fun! Great Food! Fantastic Wings.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

It's a busy, noisy, and fun place and the food is really, really good. Can't beat the wings and flavours. Wow!

Visited November 2012
Sudbury, Canada
“The boneless wings were fantastic, but the service is slow”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Some colleagues got together and went to ths restaurant for lunch. There were maybe 10 other people in the restaurant and we were a group of 6. We all ordereed simple items (sandwiches or wings), yet it took an eternity to get our order.

I oredered the dill pickle boneless wings with sweet potato fries. The wings were delicious, but my sweet potato fries didn't arrive until almost the end of lunch, with no discount applied.

It's deep fried food so it shouldn't take long and the service needs to be great to make it beat out other similar restaurants (which it does not in my opinion).

• Visited December 2012