“Top restraunt in Sudbury”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tandoori Tastes

Tandoori Tastes
Ranked #20 of 336 Restaurants in Sudbury
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Sudbury, Canada
“Top restraunt in Sudbury”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food here is excellent, order off the menu though, skip the buffet. My favorite is the prawn masala and garlic naan. To drink have the mango lassi. I was even in the kitchen and they showed me the tandoori oven. The kitchen was very clean.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Silv3r003

Ontario's Near North, Canada
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Enjoyed our chickpeas, rice and veg. Biriyani. Plates were generous, could easily have been shared. We really like the modern yet warm atmosphere. Would like more dairy free veg. Options.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Pleasureseakers
“Excellent food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Excellent food and service.
Good veggie options.
The aloo naan was fantastic!!
Mango juice made fresh and delicious.

4 Thank Nonamestopick
Toronto, Canada
“More beer and wine selection -”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

3 of us went on a busy Saturday night and were delighted. The food was delicious, the young lady serving us was friendly and completely non-plussed by the full-to-the-brim restaurant. The only critique was that they didn't offer VQA wines or Indian beer.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank donakempak
Mississauga, Canada
“Worth checking out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

I discovered this restaurant by accident, I was actually enroute to another Indian restaurant down the street which was closed to my disappointment. I was craving Indian food and I was determined to have it for lunch. I was glad that I found this little restaurant.

They had a reasonably priced lunch buffet for $12.99, the restaurant was clean the decor was so so.

The buffet selection was limited, you had about 8 dishes to choose from and 2 of those were rice and naan . Over all the butter chicken and the chicken sheekebab was delicious, the rice was good, the naan I have had better, it was a little to over done to my liking.

If you are in the mood for Indian food this restaurant is definitely worth checking out.

1 Thank vawavawav